The IBI Group Construction Cup is renowned for being a fun and friendly five-a-side tournament and we want everyone to experience an enjoyable event. However, the equality rule is very important to us, therefore we have put in place a number of strict rules, that we need everyone to abide by:
- Each team must have a minimum of 1 female player to qualify for a full team of 7 players (including 2 substitutes)
- Female players must be present at registration on 1st September 2017
- If your team does not include a minimum of 1 female player willing and able to play, your team will automatically forfeit your substitute privileges and play with only 5 players for the entire competition
- One female player must play for a minimum of 2 minutes at the start of each game during the competition (this will be monitored by the referees)
- If your female player is not present on the day, or cannot participate for any reason (even if you have registered them), IBI will enforce Equality Rule 3
- If your team is unable to comply with the above Equality Rules stated, it may result in your team being suspended from the Construction Cup with no refund of registration fees, sponsorship or raffle donations
- General Team Rule – teams can only register 7 players max. Those 7 players are the only ones that can play in the tournament. It is NOT possible to turn up with more than 7 players and expect that they can all play. This is against healthy & safety rules and not fair play.